Salesforce SFMC Architect
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7-10
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Degree Preferred: Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related areas
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud email marketing systems.
- Experience in high volume email environments preferred.
- Experience with deploying communications through SMS platforms.
- Experience working collaboratively across business units in the execution of technical projects.
- Experience in work that required attention to detail
- Experience automating campaigns and working with complex, dynamic content.
- Product positioning leveraging feature to benefit analysis;
- Sales process and methodologies;
- Strategic and technical thinking with the ability to consultatively engage with customers to quickly make complex decisions and lead customer facing discussions;
- Technical proficiency with Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS);
- Web-based On-Demand software solutions and familiarity with multi-tier, high availability application server environments and data architecture/schema.
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture;
- Supervision of teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal.Development skills including:
- Server Side Scripting techniques and applications;
- RDBMS and PL/SQL;
- WebServices- SOAP and REST APIs;
- Object oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP.Skills Preferred:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success to learn and perform within the following areas:
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their e-communication initiatives
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities;
- Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a client's business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions;
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members;
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve;
- Create BRD and FSD documentation; eMail Marketing; Internet Marketing tools and strategies; and,
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across global teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Contract Length: 12months; extendable to 48 months
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No projects found.