Technical and Operations
Houston,TX; Dallas, Tx
- Develop new java application, enhance and support existing java applications
- Participate in design and requirements gathering sessions
- Server side application deployment experience required
- Develop and support mission critical java APIs
- Provide architectural input to improve the performance of existing applications
- Perform thorough unit testing and document the test cases and results
- 7 years of application development and OOAD experience required
- Experience with Java, EJB, JMS, JDBC, and XML required
- J2EE, Java, Web Services, XML, SOAP, Weblogic/WebSphere Server, Unix/Linux,
- Unix / Linux experience required
- Database server experience required
- Structured, Full Life-Cycle Software Development required
- Experience with standard flat file and data transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP, and NDM) preferred
- Technical Design/Integration Architecture preferred
- Experience in performance tuning and optimising feed generation, distribution preferred
- Code shell scripts in Unix / Linux environment
Life at Xtreme
- We work hard, have fun, and we believe that we can make a worldwide difference.
- Xtreme is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.